Victoria Angel Registry of Hope is a registered Canadian Charity. To date, no government funding has been received despite the overwhelming need for public banking in Canada.
Victoria Angel is a charity that can directly make a difference to the lives of patients, families and communities across the country by giving life-saving treatments. We welcome charitable donations. The good news is that the program is developed and is working well – all funds go DIRECTLY toward accepting more donated cord blood into our public bank.
If you would like to make a financial donation, kindly complete the DONATE FUNDS form and return it to the Victoria Angel Registry of Hope by mail, or fax. Alternatively, feel free to contact us by emailing our Director of Development, Kathie Gayda at email@example.com. You may also telephone to make other arrangements at 1 888 868 0888. Please do not email credit card information.
Thankfully, many generous donors have provided funds and services to support our public bank’s activities.
PLATINUM SPONSOR: Over $100,000
- Cells for Life Cord Blood Institute, a cord blood bank that stores cord blood for families, has dedicated funds to Victoria Angel to support their public banking program
SILVER SPONSOR: $10,000 and more
- Creel-Harison Foundation - Charitable Organization
- Schering-Plough - Science Centered Global healthcare company
- Merck Medical Canada
EMERALD SPONSOR: $2,500 - $4,999
HEALTH PROFESSIONAL SUPPORTERS:
- Amie Collimore
- Isabelle Girard
- Fan Ho Man
- Quynh Le
- Dr. P. Pancham
- R. Persadie
- K. Prouse
- Renaissance Midwifery
- R. Robins
- C. Rowe
- Dr. L Tam
- Dr. Willcock
Victoria Angel Registry of Hope thanks:
- The Childbirth and Children’s Centre at Markham Stouffville Hospital for helping to collect many research samples and for their continued support of our program.
- Scott Dickson and Upside Down Marketing generously donated time to the development of marketing materials
- KATELYN BEDARD BONE MARROW ASSOCIATION WEBSITE - http://www.givemarrow.net
- OPERATION ALYSHA - http://operationalysha.com/main.htm
- Several physicians and midwives have re-directed their Cells for Life cord blood collection fees to Victoria Angel Registry of Hope to support public banking.
- Obstetricians and Nurses have collected cord blood without charging any collection fees.
- A group of friends at a high school reunion pooled together a donation.
- A Christmas donation was provided by a group of co-workers in Markham.
- Viewers of a recent television show about Victoria Angel have donated funds.
- VAR has accepted financial donations on behalf of a grieving family whose family member died of leukemia.